Risk Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Other Infectious Agents in the Workplace
ISO/PAS 45005:2020: General Guidelines for Safe Working During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Developed in response to the global pandemic, the ISO/PAS 45005:2020 standard serves as an international guidance document that provides a framework of best practices for systematically managing occupational health risks stemming from COVID-19. The 45005 specification is designed to help organizations of any size or structure protect the health of their employees and customers in conjunction with returning to and/or maintaining normal business operations.
ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Consulting Services
C&IH can provide your organization with comprehensive ISO/PAS 45005:2020 standard support or with targeted, as-needed consulting depending on your specific needs.
- Development of the program, measures, and documentation to implement and maintain the requirements of the standard
- Gap analysis of existing corporate health and safety programs for compliance and integration into the standard
- Assessment and modeling of COVID-19 risk to guide policy development
- Implementation of specific aspects of the standard
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Leadership and workers’ participation
- Establishing safe workplaces (physical and remote)
- Managing suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Preparing for changes to government-mandated restrictions
- Use and maintenance of masks and other personal protective equipment
- Training workers and management on roles and responsibilities
- Safe return to work
Our staff has extensive experience with ISO management standards and is familiar with the many aspects of ISO/PAS 45005:2020. Please Contact us if you would like to discuss how C&IH can help your organization identify and prioritize ISO/PAS 45005:2020 initiatives.