Overview of Chemistry & Industrial Hygiene, Inc.
Chemistry & Industrial Hygiene, Inc. (C&IH) was established in 1987 with the following vision: To provide a high level of technical expertise capable of turnkey industrial hygiene solutions and to offer that expertise with a dedication to client care. This foundation has enabled our continued growth and success. Today, C&IH has an established client base across the United States and provides international consulting.
C&IH Mission Statement:
“To provide the highest standard for risk-based consulting in industrial hygiene with a focus on exposure assessment, exposure control, chemistry, toxicology, management solutions, and forensic research.”
C&IH delivers the highest quality of technical expertise with a commitment of responsiveness to customer concerns. Our senior technical staff includes seven certified industrial hygienists (CIH) and professionals with advanced degrees and educational backgrounds in chemistry, biochemistry, toxicology, epidemiology, microbiology, statistical analysis, information systems management, and ventilation engineering (PE). Our staff also includes three Diplomates of the American Board of Toxicology (DABT), a Registered Cleanroom Certification Professional in Sterile Compounding (RCCP-SC), and a Professional Simulation Engineer (PSE) certified by NAFEMS for demonstrated competency in computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
This balance of technical knowledge and dedication to quality customer care is a unique asset to our clients. While small firms are typically limited in technical resources and larger firms rarely provide the level of personal service every client deserves, C&IH offers the appropriate combination of experience and service to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Eric Rasmuson, MS, DABT, CIH – President
- James Rasmuson, PhD, DABT, CIH, FAIHA – Senior Scientist, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Strode, MS, CIH, FAIHA – Technical Director of Industrial Hygiene Services
- Andrew Duane, CIH – Managing Director of Industrial Hygiene Services
- Andrey Korchevskiy, PhD, DABT, CIH – Director of Research and Development
- Daniel Hall, PE, CIH – Director of Engineering
- William Mele, CIEC, RCCP-SCF – Senior Engineer
- Cassidy Strode, PSE – Computational Fluid Dynamics Specialist
- David Ostrowski, DPhil – Director of Corporate Research
- Linda McDaniel – Director of Legal Research
C&IH project experience includes working in commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and institutional environments. We have completed projects with Fortune 500 corporations, international firms, and government agencies including Health and Human Services, the National Institute of Science and Technology, the National Center for Atmospheric Research, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the National Forest Service, the Federal Corrections Institute, and several local cities, counties, and school districts.